2009 Lincoln Navigator Order Guide

DAFTEK

I registered, but can't download it yet....but considering this comment

The big news for Navigator is the Next Generation Voice Activated Navigation System. Sync will be standard equipment on all 2009 Navigators. There are three new colors and Easy Fill Capless Fuel Filler System seem to be the only other big news. Navigator also sees a simplified 1-array offering.

No new engine for 09 or at least at launch, that's disappointing.

Unfortunately your registration at Ford Motor Company News - FoMoCoNews did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,

Ford Motor Company News - FoMoCoNews

WTF? What kind of requirements does one need to register on a forum?

Thanks to a referral from another BON member I was able to register at the Ford Motor Company News website and get access to the 2009 Lincoln Navigator Order Guide which is attached.

Thanks so much man, that forum registration system sucks, I tried twice with one Google email and one of my ISP's email accounts to register with no luck, i still got the email response about how i don't meet the requirements....why in the world do they allow you to register then delete the account is beyond me, there are no requirements requested when registering? It looks like an awesome forum but whats the point if one cant register there....

Anyway, i called my dealer today and spoke to my sells guy, he will fax me the order guide and i think i might just stick with the Gator now :D Its sad that we still have the same crappy 300hp :( GM guys are laughing their ass off every time they see me :(

Edited by DAFTEK

Ok, two for each door and a sub is 9. Is there a center channel?

Maybe 3 in each door-woof mid tweet, center channel, and sub?

There are three in each front door: Two way lower door and one tweeter mounted up high =6

Center channel. It's used for the navigation and movies when played throught the whole sound system =1

Two in each back door = 4

Two more in the back for the third row = 2

Subwoofer =1

Grand total of fourteen. The current generation sound system sounds much better than our '04 did. More bass and a much fuller sound.

There are three in each front door: Two way lower door and one tweeter mounted up high =6

Center channel. It's used for the navigation and movies when played throught the whole sound system =1

Two in each back door = 4

Two more in the back for the third row = 2

Subwoofer =1

Grand total of fourteen. The current generation sound system sounds much better than our '04 did. More bass and a much fuller sound.

That is smart. My 08 expy needs some speakers for the 3rd row.

• 5 weeks later...
Who knows. Just you come here whine about a truck, then ask when you can order one. :finger:

Yeah well i need the damn pig for work, do i have much of a choice? Dodge are junk, GM are not bad looking but are still junk.... My daily driver since gas went threw the roof is my Subaru OBXT and will never drive these pigs unless i have too.

I hate McCain but i hate Obama even more.... Do i have a choice? Now QFP and buzzoff or post something helpfull.... :finger:

Yeah well i need the damn pig for work, do i have much of a choice? Dodge are junk, GM are not bad looking but are still junk.... My daily driver since gas went threw the roof is my Subaru OBXT and will never drive these pigs unless i have too.

I hate McCain but i hate Obama even more.... Do i have a choice? Now QFP and buzzoff or post something helpfull.... :finger:

Move to Canada, please. :happy feet: