• Detroit Area
    • Lima
    • Flat Rock
    • Kentuky
    • St. Louis
  4. 4. What shift do you work?

• Dayshift
    • Nightshift

I think I included all of the dept's, plants of origin, If I missed yours than tell me and I will edit the poll to include your dept. I will also edit in any future candidates that may not have announced they are running yet! I do realize that the results will be limited to those who have taken the time to register to BOF, so register and cast your vote if you have not already! So far it looks like more people read this sight than are actually registered members! Remember these polls are anonymous, and no one can veiw more than you post on the thread below!

Edited by Furious1Auto

I think I included all of the dept's, plants of origin, If I missed yours than tell me and I will edit the poll to include your dept. I will also edit in any future candidates that may not have announced they are running yet! I do realize that the results will be limited to those who have taken the time to register to BOF, so register and cast your vote if you have not already! So far it looks like more people read this sight than are actually registered members! Remember these polls are anonymous, and no one can veiw more than you ost on the thread below!

Hey Furious, this is kinda neat, like a primary. But you know everyone that votes could be salary, could be from another plant or could have several userId's and stuff like that. Too bad this site didn't make you use real Ford info to get a userid, then keep it secret. You could poll by plant then, all kinds of good stuff.

Good luck anyway.

I think I included all of the dept's, plants of origin, If I missed yours than tell me and I will edit the poll to include your dept. I will also edit in any future candidates that may not have announced they are running yet! I do realize that the results will be limited to those who have taken the time to register to BOF, so register and cast your vote if you have not already! So far it looks like more people read this sight than are actually registered members! Remember these polls are anonymous, and no one can veiw more than you ost on the thread below!

Skilled Trades was omitted.

Hey Furious, this is kinda neat, like a primary. But you know everyone that votes could be salary, could be from another plant or could have several userId's and stuff like that. Too bad this site didn't make you use real Ford info to get a userid, then keep it secret. You could poll by plant then, all kinds of good stuff.

Good luck anyway.

Unfortunately, on this one I do happen to agree with you. It is a shame that people don't have to use their Ford id. Would take out a lot of the nonsense.

Good luck anyway.

This is exactly why at the next national convention the delegates need to make a motion for the UAW to create their own secured forum for the membership. A forum is a very powerful tool to allow us to organize. Securing it only allows for one vote per person and also keeps our efforts out of the veiw of people who don't have a say in anything. The international could mail a card much like our credit card type local membership card to every members bearing a PIN to be used to register on the UAW forum! Then the forum could be divided by company, then by local, then by dept. Utilizing IM's and polling. Everything that BOF does, I would not abandon this sight it's just I would not discuss certain topics here! I don't suspect we will be able to draw any sort of acctual or hard numbers from this poll, this is just one good example of what is possible! Make them give us a forum that is not sponsered by Ford,GM,Chrysler,Catterpillar,NASA ect. ect. ect. you get the idea! Some one has to make the motion! If these where hard numbers than the candidates would have a blueprint as to where their campaigning would be the most effective! Also all of our pre-contract grumblings were within the sight of management! We need privacy from the company and the public!

Edited by Furious1Auto

At this point the thread has had 276 veiws, and only 21 votes. That's 13.14% Voted VS. 87.86% Not voted! You guys need to register using your ISP E-Mail address, so that you can cast your vote! Based on a conservative estimate there was at the last count I knew 2,100 hourlys at OHAP that means that roughly 2079 or 90% of the people have not voted on this poll yet!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Good luck anyway.

I agree it's cool, but it'll be grossly inaccurate IMO since anyone can vote. It is interesting though!!

I agree it's cool, but it'll be grossly inaccurate IMO since anyone can vote. It is interesting though!!

Most wont even read threads from other plants unless it is on a subject that pertains to everyone. You also have to use a ISP E-mail address to register, that makes it harder but not impossible to hold mutiple accounts. On forums that accept secondary E-Mail addresses like Yahoo, Hotmail, ect. ect. ect. you can easily create as many accounts as you are whiling to take the time register! This poll will be inaccurate but, not that far off. If anything the lack of people voting will scew the results more so than anything else! Just look at Gonzalez's votes so far! I know for fact that he has many more votes than is represented here, Because many wear his shirts! It is obvious that these people don't have a valid BOF account! You guys need to E-Mail Links to this sight to people who dont know about it, and encourage people to join and cast their vote! Right now the ratio of people veiwing this thread VS. voting in the poll is 16 to 1. If we could get at least 60% of the plant to vote in this poll it would give us a good idea of who will carry the vote!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Most wont even read threads from other plants unless it is on a subject that pertains to everyone. You also have to use a ISP E-mail address to register, that makes it harder but not impossible to hold mutiple accounts. On forums that accept secondary E-Mail addresses like Yahoo, Hotmail, ect. ect. ect. you can easily create as many accounts as you are whiling to take the time register! This poll will be inaccurate but, not that far off. If anything the lack of people voting will scew the results more so than anything else! Just look at Gonzalez's votes so far! I know for fact that he has many more votes than is represented here, Because many wear his shirts! It is obvious that these people don't have a valid BOF account! You guys need to E-Mail Links to this sight to people who dont know about it, and encourage people to join and cast their vote! Right now the ratio of people veiwing this thread VS. voting in the poll is 16 to 1. If we could get at least 60% of the plant to vote in this poll it would give us a good idea of who will carry the vote!
Wearing a shirt doesn't mean that they are voting for the person.A number of people who wear Gonzalez's shirt have told me that they do not support him.This could be true for others also.While your poll idea is good I don't believe that it will be accurate because some misfits will try to screw it up.How about developing a questionaire for the candidates,then you could publish their answers?

Wearing a shirt doesn't mean that they are voting for the person.A number of people who wear Gonzalez's shirt have told me that they do not support him.This could be true for others also.While your poll idea is good I don't believe that it will be accurate because some misfits will try to screw it up.How about developing a questionaire for the candidates,then you could publish their answers?

Your right about the shirts, I would were a Gonzalez hat, a Donovan shirt, and Gallogaly pants all at once if it kept me from destroying my personal clothes! :hysterical: There still has to be more than "0"% voting for him, he has more people than that running with him! Your questionaire is a good idea for people who are running and don't care about spending the money. I don't have a horse in this race so I'm not going to spend a dime, just a few min. here and there to stay informed! Any study or polling can be scewed to show the out come you like, but I'm unbiased, and I don't see people jumping through hoops to alter the results of this poll. I already agreed that there is now way unless done on a secured server to guaranty the results are accurate, but someone would have to really go out of there way to significantly scew the results if enough people vote! To this point I see that allot of you fear that because Mary and the Donovans have allot of freinds here that the poll will show a bias in their favor! Get people you know to sign up and vote if you think balance is needed, or is it just easier to discredit the poll all together? Sign up and cast your vote today, so that you can veiw the results!

Edited by Furious1Auto

It's not just Donovan supporters that will cast votes.What about all those hate filled appointees that try to ruin any thread that they believe threatens them.You are trying to do something for the membership,that threatens them.Heard from some friends in chassis that Gonzalez was campaigning there on FRIDAY. They were not impressed.

It's not just Donovan supporters that will cast votes.What about all those hate filled appointees that try to ruin any thread that they believe threatens them.You are trying to do something for the membership,that threatens them.Heard from some friends in chassis that Gonzalez was campaigning there on FRIDAY. They were not impressed.

That is subjective, and I'm not campaigning for him either. But he does just as the other two candidates have a following, and it is important that all the candidates get some sort of recognition. As an after thought I added a poll question that should have been in place since I set it up, I wish that I had thought of it earlier, it makes a night and day difference in the poll results you know! :hysterical: As far as them being threatened, the results could very well have fallen in Nick, or Robert's favor. It just so happens that at this point Jerry is leading, but only 45 people have voted so if and when more do, the results could change greatly. Good luck to all, and may the best candidate win!

Edited by Furious1Auto