09 Escape Delivery Date

rscalzo

:banghead: Order date for my 09 FEH LTD 4x4 went in the morning the order bank opened 4/17. I have a copy of the DORA & VOC w/ priority 10. As of today I still do NOT have a VIN or build date. Dealer keeps saying they have no info from Ford Reps. Frustrating to say the least. Especially when I read from others who ordered months later & have theirs in the pipe.

I ordered 4 days after you on 4/21/08 and my order is still sitting in the USOB with no VIN. Did you order anything besides the basic U59/750A? There are only two options available for a U59/750A: Navigation (60N) and side step bars (187). I ordered mine with both of those options, with exterior color choice of White Suede. What color did you order? Who knows, maybe there is some sort of "pattern" as to why the 4x4's like ours aren't being built yet. I'm in Virginia, near DC, if geography has anything to do with the delays.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with that , mine was shipped June 30 and I am still waiting 19 days later.

I see your from Canada from your sticker and that may be the reason. More car haulers are coming and going to Florida so I'm hoping mine was loaded on the truck Friday. It still may be awhile depending on how many stops the truck has to make before it gets to Miami.

I see your from Canada from your sticker and that may be the reason. More car haulers are coming and going to Florida so I'm hoping mine was loaded on the truck Friday. It still may be awhile depending on how many stops the truck has to make before it gets to Miami.

Well I hope your right cause London is closer to Kansas City than Miami and mine has a 3 week head start.

Gary ,my Escape just came in an hour ago. 3 weeks to the day to get here after leaving the plant.

Gary ,my Escape just came in an hour ago. 3 weeks to the day to get here after leaving the plant.

Hey, your one of the first to get a Canadan Escape V6 AWD 6 speed on the planet! My hat is off to you topgun! Enjoy and report here for everyone who may choose to order like you did! Great Vehicle if I may say so!

Hey, your one of the first to get a Canadan Escape V6 AWD 6 speed on the planet! My hat is off to you topgun! Enjoy and report here for everyone who may choose to order like you did! Great Vehicle if I may say so!

Just got back from the dealer,it's mint, fit and finish is perfect , zero defects ,the engine looks different as the air filter sits on top of the engine now, lots more power too , and the six speed transmision is smooth as silk , put on 25 km on her already. Thanks to all employees at Kansas City Assembly Plant...job well done!

Topgun

Just got back from the dealer,it's mint, fit and finish is perfect , zero defects ,the engine looks different as the air filter sits on top of the engine now, lots more power too , and the six speed transmision is smooth as silk , put on 25 km on her already. Thanks to all employees at Kansas City Assembly Plant...job well done!

Topgun

Post some pictures so that all of us still waiting a VIN number can become even more excited about our orders.

:shades: