GM hitting the crack again

silvrsvt

...2) the March Madness is at least a long ways from the TEN THOUSAND OFF YOUR NEXT CADILLAC CTS, FIFTEEN THOUSAND OFF A FULLY LOADED YUKON! COME DOWN HERE AND TAKE OUR MONEY AND OUR CARS, WE'RE GOING CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY. stuff from the not too distant past.

Wait 'til the last 10 days of the promo. ;)

But isn't it accurate to say that the domestics, for the most part, allow for this sort of game to be played? I mean, I can tell you at the auto shows the sticker on the domestics was, apple for apple, a good 2000-3000 higher than a comparible Japanese car. It seems to me that the MSRP is set at a point where a rebate or incentive has to be in place for a person to buy it.

Case in point, at the auto show, they had a Ford Ranger loaded out for about 3 grand MORE than a Tacoma loaded out, but we all know that when you get workin the deal, that Ranger is going to be at the Tacoma level, or more likely a little less.

I'd like to see what happens to Saturn 16 months after Sky and Aura arrive on lots.

More rebates? LOL The Sky isnt going to do much...its too limited production and the Aura is based on the Malibu platform. Sure it looks nice, but I bet you $100 bucks that GM fucks it up some how.