theres people that actually like this lady??????

ktpworker69

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.nohillaryclinton.com

i cant believe there are people that would vote for this idiot

dont know why its not coming up as a link, but check it out

So should we vote republican? When Bill was in I was working 12hrs 6-7days aweek, now lucking to work a full week. Then we have had 42 presidents, Bush W. has added 5 trillion, daddy added 1trillion and Reagan added 2trillion to our national debt for a total of 8trillion. Sad part is our debt is at 10 so 3 conservitive republicans have given us 80% of our national debt, I do recall it was balanced at one point, oh that was the last day Clinton was in office then Bush debted us to China to pay for his war, remember WMD's.

I still can't believe there are actually stupid fucks on this board, let alone who work in these plants who think Clinton can do a better job than Bush or vice versa. Don't you perpetually ignorant union dumbfucks and salaried schlongsuckers realize there is absolutely no difference anymore between a Republican and a Democrat anyway? It's just defined as one bends you over and gives it to you deep, wide and continuous depending on how much Vaseline they use!

I still can't believe there are actually stupid fucks on this board, let alone who work in these plants who think Clinton can do a better job than Bush or vice versa. Don't you perpetually ignorant union dumbfucks and salaried schlongsuckers realize there is absolutely no difference anymore between a Republican and a Democrat anyway? It's just defined as one bends you over and gives it to you deep, wide and continuous depending on how much Vaseline they use!

This salaried employee has voted Libertarian since the first national election I was able to vote (1980). I'm always told I'm throwing away my vote, like voting for a Republicrat isn't. I'll be voting Ron Paul this time around. I don't know what it's going to take for the masses to wake up.....

So should we vote republican? When Bill was in I was working 12hrs 6-7days aweek, now lucking to work a full week. Then we have had 42 presidents, Bush W. has added 5 trillion, daddy added 1trillion and Reagan added 2trillion to our national debt for a total of 8trillion. Sad part is our debt is at 10 so 3 conservitive republicans have given us 80% of our national debt, I do recall it was balanced at one point, oh that was the last day Clinton was in office then Bush debted us to China to pay for his war, remember WMD's.

It was a balanced budget not national debt. Get your FACTS straight, they are two different things.

No democrat vs republican probably makes no real difference. But my god, you can't say there was no difference between the Clinton presidency and Lil' Bush presidency.

well neither bill nor w are running,so this statement really isnt relevant.

id like to vote for a candidate that can answer a question about a hot button issue like immigration without having to check where the polls tell them to take their stand,even if i disagree with said answer.

that candidate is definitely not hillary.that candidate may not exist at all.

:stirpot: mabey people are sick and tired of the national debt, of no border protection, of a bad war, ect ect. shall I go on.

You have that right!!! Don't forget that 8 of the 10 trillion national debt came from 3 presidents of the same conservitive party. One of which indebted to communist China to pay for the 5 trillion he as added to the national debt that our kids and grand kids will have to pay for!!! So no wonder why Bush doesn't save us from the goods coming in from China that harm our country!!

id like to vote for a candidate that can answer a question about a hot button issue like immigration without having to check where the polls tell them to take their stand,even if i disagree with said answer.

He does exist. http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

im not saying vote republican. im just saying dont vote hillary

This salaried employee has voted Libertarian since the first national election I was able to vote (1980). I'm always told I'm throwing away my vote, like voting for a Republicrat isn't. I'll be voting Ron Paul this time around. I don't know what it's going to take for the masses to wake up.....

not sure how you'll vote for paul.....unless it's in the primary....he will not get the nod for the republican party.

people seem to forget that the Republicans ran congress during most of Clinton's terms.....

You have to crawl before you can walk. I see a big difference between Dems and GOPs. I have never seen such a polarization, as a matter of fact. Use your Republican as a starting point for gradual progress towards Libertarianism. Ron Paul is way too radical. He would get creamed. Why is he a Republican? He is not going to get the nomination, anyway. Guiliani is.

You have to crawl before you can walk. I see a big difference between Dems and GOPs. I have never seen such a polarization, as a matter of fact. Use your Republican as a starting point for gradual progress towards Libertarianism. Ron Paul is way too radical. He would get creamed. Why is he a Republican? He is not going to get the nomination, anyway. Guiliani is.

Heh-heh 9u11iani.

No Bill isn't running. But his "husband" is.

The two world wars were started with countries invading other nations. How many nations have the U.S. illegally invaded lately? Two and counting.

www.nohillaryclinton.com

i cant believe there are people that would vote for this idiot

dont know why its not coming up as a link, but check it out

Here is some irony ktpworker69, when I clicked on this thread the advertisment box at the top of the page had a pic of her and said "Hilary for 2008" Ain't that a b-tch?

Edited by Furious1Auto

when bill was in, the country was in a totally different situation and no it wasnt because of anything bill did. it was because ford still dominated the truck market. i was working 50-60 hrs a week too, toyota was still playing catch up. now ford is worried about toyota taking thier sales in the truck market.

as far as this national debt.....who the fuck do we owe money? we are our own country, why should we owe anyone money? we are the most advanced, intelligent, strongest country in the world, we should worry about us, and quit trying to push our way of life on all these other countries that all they know how to do is fight and kill each other. 1st thing is we need to close our borders, and if you dont have a legit reason for being here, you are not coming in. 2nd thing, if people dont like our way of life and dont want to follow our laws, get the fuck out. go live somewhere else if its that much better.

when bill was in, the country was in a totally different situation and no it wasnt because of anything bill did. it was because ford still dominated the truck market. i was working 50-60 hrs a week too, toyota was still playing catch up. now ford is worried about toyota taking thier sales in the truck market.

as far as this national debt.....who the fuck do we owe money? we are our own country, why should we owe anyone money? we are the most advanced, intelligent, strongest country in the world, we should worry about us, and quit trying to push our way of life on all these other countries that all they know how to do is fight and kill each other. 1st thing is we need to close our borders, and if you dont have a legit reason for being here, you are not coming in. 2nd thing, if people dont like our way of life and dont want to follow our laws, get the fuck out. go live somewhere else if its that much better.

Yes our wonderful president Bush has borrowed BILLIONS from China to pay for his war!! Which means we (American) will have to pay this back.

Yes our wonderful president Bush has borrowed BILLIONS from China to pay for his war!! Which means we (American) will have to pay this back.

There you go, slip into the democrat coma. They'll be along any second to tell you why they raised taxes while not cutting spending! :hysterical:

Edited by Furious1Auto