Cant post whole story from Automotive News, but here's clips:
"A redesigned Focus is being developed for the 2011 or 2012 model year. Code-named C346..."
"Ford's North American and European units will share a global Focus. But don't expect them to be identical. "
Nothing said about name changes, AWD cars, or set intro dates.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute. Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users