Split-Bench Front Seats

Rob052067

Like that tells me how much doe you paid...

You asked for the 'sticker' price! :doh:

MSRP was $32,750. The A/Z plan price was approx $29,500.

I leased for 36 months with 10,500 miles/year (I avg about 8,500 mi/yr):

- There was $2,000 RCL cash (versus $2,500 purchase rebate).

- Plus a $1,000 additional 'conquest' rebate (private offer for GMAC Lessee).

- Residual was 49% (1st quarter 2008 - 2WD XLT low-mileage lease)

- Lease Rate was 3.00%

- Monthly payment is $364 for 3 years.

- To keep the payment down, I paid $1,500 out of pocket at delivery, which covered 1st pmt, tags/fees, sales tax (6.75%), and a slight down pmt.

Note: At the time I took delivery, there was no extra bonus rebate for A/Z/X plan buyers. However, there have been some bonus rebates added for Plan buyers since 4/1/08 in some regions (as much as $2,500 extra in addition to standard public rebates). Any Plan buyers interested in a new Expy should ask your dealer to check the system to see what extra rebates may be available for you. Not sure if the extra rebates are good on leases.

Note: Lease residual percentages normally change (decrease) at the begining of each quarter. Residual percentages vary by model (ie: XLT, EB, Limited, etc.); 2WD or 4WD; and by mileage. Lease rates and residuals are subject to change any time.

Edited by Rob052067

• 9 years later...

I'll add my two cents to this ancient thread for the sake of history should anyone seek information on split bench seating in the future.

The last year for this option (Order code M) in the Expedition was 2008. A split bench front seat was available in all three colors: Charcoal, Gray and Camel. They were not available if the sunroof was ordered. They were only available in cloth, with a power driver's seat and manual passenger seat. The slide-out cup holder as well as the column shifter and dash gear quadrant are the same as on the SSV fleet option cars, which had bucket seats and no console. I have no idea where Ford put the satellite radio module as these were mounted in the consoles when ordered. Also have no idea where rear heating controls were placed if ordered with the convenience group.

The one shown in this thread was the only one I have ever seen in the 3rd Generation Expedition. Couldn't have been many made. Would love to have one. I hate the consoles too.

Edited by Eaglo