Ford and AT&T discount plan?

TeamFord

I was over at the AT&T store to switch my cell phones. I was told that Ford Employees got a FAN # that would entitle them to 20% off there monthly services. Does anyone know anything about his? How does it work?

It does say you have to enter your email address from Ford and the phone # of the phone. Since I work at Team Ford in Las Vegas, I don't think it would work. Would someone be willing to let me use their Ford.com email address to send a confirmation to?

Here is the site, so you can see what I mean.

https://www.wireless.att.com/business/enrol...requestid=65691

I was over at the AT&T store to switch my cell phones. I was told that Ford Employees got a FAN # that would entitle them to 20% off there monthly services. Does anyone know anything about his? How does it work?

It does say you have to enter your email address from Ford and the phone # of the phone. Since I work at Team Ford in Las Vegas, I don't think it would work. Would someone be willing to let me use their Ford.com email address to send a confirmation to?

Here is the site, so you can see what I mean.

https://www.wireless.att.com/business/enrol...requestid=65691

If you can access the Ford Employee site you can go to the marketplace and get a deal through AT&T that way that's what i did with Cingular, who is now AT&T got free phones and a 20% discount on service plan every month

Since you work for a Ford DEALER you are not a Ford employee and are not eligible for the discount.

Is it something you can call in? Anyway someone could hook me up with a code or something?

The kid at the AT&T store mentioned it to me, but I got the plan and phones from Buy.com (got better phones for less). So he may not want to help, but it wouldn't hurt to ask I guess.

The phones come in on Wed. We will see what happens.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You get 24% off with Sprint. All I had to do was show my Ford I.D.

It better be better than the 24% Verizon offers, because their 24% discount doesn't amount to shit. I have not received one bill for the amount that I agreed on when I signed the contract. I have been on the phone complaining about bait and switch, and over billing with them on several occasions! On one occasion one of their reps mentioned "well you work at Ford, you should be happy with the discount". I told her that if they hadn't offered a discount then I never would have contracted their service. And now that I know they don't do what they say I will be leaving them once my contract expires! If I can't find a cell phone for less I will dump my cell and go back to a land line, f-ck the conveniences! When she brought up the fact I worked at Ford as if I'm suppose to be happy paying whatever they want me to pay it pissed me off, and I told her You probably drive a Toyota anyway! Once again if you expect to receive what you agreed to when you started service than, don't get a Verizon phone. I will also be fair and say I have never dropped a call with them, but I still want to bo charged what I agree to pay!