2008 Ford Focus Order Guide

thegeneral

2008 Ford Focus Order Guide. PDF login and download.

Thanks much!!! :happy feet:

Looks like they're putting in the tire inflation kit rather than a spare. I wonder which would be the better option. Hmmm.

As far as the rear drums. I guess I could live with that...though I'd prefer discs.

ABS is optional on all variants?

No heated seats unless your take leather seat option.

No rear floor mats for the Coupe.

Not liking the direction FoA is taking with standard equipment and option packages. Not inviting at all.

I think ford wants us to go over to mazda and buy the 3 or the price on this car will be just as good as the 07 focus.

looking at the order guide, I would not be surprised if this undercuts even the Yaris.

Igor

ABS is optional on all variants?

No heated seats unless your take leather seat option.

No rear floor mats for the Coupe.

Not liking the direction FoA is taking with standard equipment and option packages. Not inviting at all.

I can see whining about the ABS, but rear floor mats? :finger:

looking at the order guide, I would not be surprised if this undercuts even the Yaris.

Igor

Perhaps this is to get customers in a C platform at a B price. If you want a nicer C, get a Mazda 3.

Just a theory. IMHO, I'm looking for a used 2006-7.

Hugh

I can see whining about the ABS, but rear floor mats? :finger:

Not whining, just stating what IMO is missing equipment. I cannot remember ever having a new car without floor mats. Its like buying shoes and the laces are not included. Yes it is a small item, but gives the consumer a perception of what?

How about telescopic steering not available anymore.

How about no standard rear stabilizer bar on S or SE variants. What is one of main selling features of Focus? Dynamics?

Not whining just pointing out what I perceive as missing equipment/features. Having owned 4 Focus I have experienced 1st hand FoA de-contenting the Focus, and am very surprised that they are still at it.

Sorry that as a consumer my demands are too high for the Focus. Or is this what the consumer is to expect from Ford. Offer new features like SYNC, but lose telescopic steering, etc.

Or as a consumer does Ford expect me to understand that this Focus is only filling in for 3 years, and understand that Ford is having tough times, and give them a break, and don't expect to much. Be patient, and wait for the new and amazing product that will hit the showroom in 20??.

Edited by MKII

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, the boy racers didn't buy enough new SVT Focuses, so they watered it down. And look, the 'boring' 207 is up 20% in sales. "Enthusiasts" talk the talk, but end up buying used cars.

Sales to the rental fleets this year are down for all Ford products. They don't own Hertz anymore. So, I'm thinking that the marketplace is actually taking the product to where the people who actually buy the cars from Ford want them to be. Not where Ford (or some magazine scrib, or enthusiast) necessarily wants it to go... :stirpot: