GM

dogydog

The main thing I like about Cheers and Gears is that there are several reliable insiders who post information about future GM cars and some information about Fords. However, I generally stay out of C&G's lounge, where teenage boys post love notes to each other.

Edited by ehaase

As far as forums go there is a ford discussion forum at GM Insidenews Ford Discussion.

As far as GM-trucks check out GM-trucks.com Usually, unless someone comes in guns blazing this is an extremely friendly forum.

In all honesty with the outlook of the American auto industry maybe the Ford v Chevy war should call a truce to fight the common enemy......or at least a "kinder gentler war" of the blue oval and bowtie. Hope this helps and you are certainly to post or lurk anytime. Happy Monday!!!

vroten

I think in most circles that has already happened

I would agree it almost seems like we are on the same side. Of course I still would never own a GM product. I just have never been a GM person, but I guess if I could not buy a Ford product I would probably look at them. The only thing over on GM Inside News that gets my blood boiling is everytime they try and say that GM is actually in a lot better shape then Ford. I just don't feel this way. Ford has a lot of things to fix and they are doing it. They just announced today they are still making a profit as well.