D-Plan Pricing

blk05stang

I was just hoping someone here could help me out! Well, I'm in the market to buy a new 08 Escape and I have access to D-Plan pricing. I know I could probably just go to the dealership and ask however I don't want them to pressure me into buying or anything. So, I was hoping either you could either give me the basics, such as the amount of discount (% off invoice) or a "un-official" price estimate. It would be nice knowing exactly what I could expect to pay for the particular car I want before I go to the dealership. Thanks guys!

I was just hoping someone here could help me out! Well, I'm in the market to buy a new 08 Escape and I have access to D-Plan pricing. I know I could probably just go to the dealership and ask however I don't want them to pressure me into buying or anything. So, I was hoping either you could either give me the basics, such as the amount of discount (% off invoice) or a "un-official" price estimate. It would be nice knowing exactly what I could expect to pay for the particular car I want before I go to the dealership. Thanks guys!

I believe that D-Plan is close to A or Z plan. Here is the A/Z Plan price on a 2008 Mariner that I found at a local dealership: A/Z-Plan: $26,862

Total MSRP: $29,620

I ordered a 2008 Mariner Hybrid last week. I'll try to remember to check my invoice sheet to see what the D-plan price is on it, but I don't have access to it right now.

Hope that helps.

I don't know for sure as its not listed on the Mercury website. I configured it the same way on Edmunds, and it says the invoice price is $27,584.

D-plan is $100 over A/Z Plan.

On the 2008 Mariner Hybrid that I ordered:

MSRP: $30,005

Invoice: $28,334.87

A/Z Plan: $27,204.87

D Plan: $27,304.87

X Plan: $28,296.53

Can't you combine incentives with A/D/X/Z Plans as well? For example if you look at that D plan price of 27k and wait a few months for Ford to slap a incentive such as $1,000 on the hood would u get it for 26k?

Also, how'd you get that break down pricing of different plans?

Last question haha. Do you know if that flucuates on a daily basis? Whenever I bought my mustang, the dealership had to charge me a little extra (around 100 bucks) due to a change in D-Plan pricing. (it was an oral estimate prior)

Can't you combine incentives with A/D/X/Z Plans as well? For example if you look at that D plan price of 27k and wait a few months for Ford to slap a incentive such as $1,000 on the hood would u get it for 26k?

Also, how'd you get that break down pricing of different plans?

Last question haha. Do you know if that flucuates on a daily basis? Whenever I bought my mustang, the dealership had to charge me a little extra (around 100 bucks) due to a change in D-Plan pricing. (it was an oral estimate prior)

Yes the A/D/X/Z Plans can be combined with most incentives (not Ford College Graduate), but I don't know if they will be slapping any incentives on the '08s anytime soon. They are being released extremely early for an 08 model. They have also lowered the price of the 08 model below that of the 07 model in order to provide less incentives and attempt to raise residual values.

I got the break down when I went to order my vehicle through x-plan at the dealership. My salesman printed off the vehicle order confirmation for me. It had all the details of my order and included the MSRP and invoice pricing of the base and options. It also provided the total price under the A/D/X/Z plans.

I do not believe that they fluctuate. I would imagine they would only change if the MSRP or invoice changes. I'm not sure how they compute A/D/Z plans, but X-plan is Invoice - 0.4% + $75. I would assume that there is some kind of formula for A/Z and that D is simply A/Z + $100.

You can find X-plan pricing by going to www.fordpartner.com and entering a partner code. Google for one if you need to. You aren't going to create a PIN so it's no big deal. Click on vehicles & pricing and then choose the vehicle you are interested in. It will link you to the inventory search for that vehicle and will display MSRP and X-Plan. If you change the X in the web address where it says planType=X to A or Z, it will provide you with MSRP and A/Z pricing. I'm not sure how to get D-plan pricing but like I said, I think it is $100 over A/Z.