2009 Ford Excursion

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Looks like a Super Duty Crew Cab with a matching cap. Notice the body line running vertical of the rear doors from bottom to top....def not an Excursion.

But not to be negative, I like the way it looks, love that grille....in your face toyota!

Edited by twintornados

Looks like a Super Duty Crew Cab with a matching cap. Notice the body line running vertical of the rear doors from bottom to top....def not an Excursion.

But not to be negative, I like the way it looks, love that grille....in your face toyota!

yes lets rise against toyota, seriously, ford and GM need to stop comparing their vehicles, but compare it to toyotas and how they suck

i used to hate GM vehicles, but now i can care less, i HATE toyota for thinking they are now American, TOYOTA does not sound like your from around here boy!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Nope. Went from the best looking trucks ever made (05-07 SD) to THIS????? Ew.

After seeing them in person, it's really not nearly as in-your-face as it appears in photos. Sure, it's definitely noticable, but it's not offensive in the least. After all, these are 1-ton+ trucks. It's supposed to look big and mean.

One the most sought after used cars right now is diesel Excursions. People are paying top dollar for them (look on ebay). Since the E-Series can't fit the new 6.4 diesel, I think it would be smart for build to bring back the Excursion, except call it an "F250 SuperWagon" or something like that, just stay away from the "Excursion" name.

yes lets rise against toyota, seriously, ford and GM need to stop comparing their vehicles, but compare it to toyotas and how they suck

i used to hate GM vehicles, but now i can care less, i HATE toyota for thinking they are now American, TOYOTA does not sound like your from around here boy!

lol, u have a point there.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Someone already built it....

courtesy of truckin magazine:

excursion01.jpg

excursion02.jpg

excursion03.jpg

This truck is actually here in San Antonio (Selma to be exact). I see it everyday on my way to work parked in front of Xtreme Altitude truck shop. Looks even better in person. Funny note...upon reading the article, I know these people. Not personally of course, but they are....'different'! LOL

Edited by sa_seahawker