Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
My 1st car, a 1967 Mercury Cougar (bought at age 17, in 1972) the base model with the 289, 2 barrel carb (200 HP), 3 speed manual trans, AM radio, manual steering , manual brakes, Black vinyl top, delux hubcaps, ice blue interior, Wimbledon white exterior,. only $1500 , 45,000 miles. My Dad helped me take one head off to replace 1 burnt valve, it was a great 1st car, but I still managed to get a couple of tickets with it...